Saturday, January 23, 2010

Next Thing, We're Touching


I'm strangely convinced I was English in my former life due to my obsession with the music, the accent, and the fish 'n chips - but maybe I mean British. I dunno. The other day I googled what the difference between England and Britain was and ended up more confused then when I began. I was never very good with my Geography. Point. Ellie Goulding, one of my favorite 'English' singers has released a new video for 'Starry Eyed.' It's pretty grand. Check out the video after the jump which I'm sure will make plenty of dull days just a little better... and shinier. Her debut album finally comes out sometime this year and I'm sure it will be heavily featured on plenty of 'best of' lists in December.




I'll take those shiny shoes now - thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment