Saturday, January 2, 2010

Like A Fungus


New year, new posts. I've missed my blogging days so I started back up.
Well wasn't that an easy solution?
I thought it'd be good to make a list - as all blogs do around this time - but rather than a 'best of' list I thought I'd do a 'most slept on' list. Nothing dirty - it'll be a list of the singers and bands I think were unfairly snubbed by the world + those who have drudged on anyways making fabulous music. Inspiring really. So look for that list soon and till then enjoy my first montage for the blog. It's simple, colorful, but totally poptastic. I definitely want to make a lot more montages for every post - like this glorious blog here - but it takes more time than I like since I don't have Photoshop and instead have to make do with Power Point. Meh. That aside I can't wait to get back a blogging - I've missed it so. Back like boom bitches.

1 comment: