Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Lady's A Vamp


What's a better way to come back than with a bang, obviously I'm referring to the blog, because GaGa hasn't been gone for one second this year, which I greatly appreciate. So here's the newest video to her newest single, look at how that worked out. It's epic, it's beautiful, it's bizarre, it's absolutely my new favorite thing to look at. Her next album will be "The Fame Mons†er" which comes out November 23, she just announced that the album will be a stand alone effort, a solid second album, with eight songs that will only cost... wait for it... eight dollars. Bitch realizes it's a recession, love it. Check out the amazing video below.



p.s.
I planned on coming back full throttle tomorrow, but I just had to post this video today. So stay tuned and come back tomorrow when I will finally go crazy once again by bringing you music, fashion, and just all around awesomeness. I know you missed me.
x.o.x.o.

No comments:

Post a Comment